2011-08-24

Travel #04: Taipei to Sapporo


(February, 2011)

It was about time to go back home and enjoy white snow and delicious food. In addition, it was a great chance to visit Sapporo Snow Festival. It was a first time in five years to see snow, so I was very excited!

In-flight Meal

Chicken

As usual, I couldn’t eat in-flight meal… I really tried, though… Pork or chicken, I always choose chicken. I should try pork next time…


After four hours of flight, I was already in Sapporo Int’l Airport. It was still clean and neat. I arrived at noon time, so head to Sapporo station to have lunch~!


Taking JR (Japan Railway) to get to Sapporo downtown, 40 min later, I was at downtown to eat Tonkatsu (とんかつ).

To be continued…

2 comments:

  1. I always go for vegetarian food when flying. Tastes better and if you really don't like it no animal has been killed in vain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment. I should take your advice and try vegetarian menu next time. :)

    ReplyDelete