2009-11-15

Moving again...

I started this blog two months ago, and I need to tell you guys already that I will move to another country again. Next destination would be Taipei, Taiwan. Well, of course I will continue sharing my experience (mostly food), but I am sad that I cannot share good-looking Sapporo foods for a while, which was my purpose to start this blog…

I am still same person who loves to eat and find delicious food with reasonable price, and there is a direct flight between Taipei and Sapporo. I am sure I try to come back here as much as I can, or I go traveling to Taiwan, Japan or other Asian countries.

I will stay at Tokyo for a few days, then leave to Taiwan in the middle of this week.

If you know any good local restaurants, please let me know!

2 comments:

  1. HEY :) I am KAI. You probably don't know me but I read your blog through my bf's(bridgesburgers&beer) blog. So I found out that you are coming to Taiwan. Hmmmmm, I know this might seem weird, but I just want to say that if you want to meet new people who likes food here......hey! then we can probably meet up ;) you can e-mail me at kaikai.smiley@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello KAI! Thank you for your kind comment. Yes, I definately need your help to find good food.

    I've been to Taipei several times, and I usually buy small snacks on the street. Always good!

    Since I live there for a while, I think it is time to find a reasonable price restaurant. :) All I remember is Din Tai Fung (鼎泰豐), and I need to look for a place serve better Shao Long Bao (小龍包)...

    ReplyDelete